7 THINGS TO EXPECT FROM PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES (WEEK 15)
1.Wayne Rooney should continue his impressive scoring form against Huddersfield Town on Saturday in Sam Allardyce’s Everton managerial debut.
2. Alan Pardew is back is management at West Bromwich Albion after one year out of the job. His last job was at Crystal Palace and the English manager’s first game in-charge of the Baggies coincidentally is against Crystal Palace.
3. Watford and Tottenham Hotspur are in contention to produce an entertaining game which should end up as a high scoring thriller.
4. Mohamed Salah is a man on fire! The Egyptian star is on 12 league goals, topping the scoring chart and looks good to extend his rich scoring form against Brighton and Hove Albion.
5. Who can stop Manchester City from creating a Premier League winning streak record? Definitely not a battered West Ham United managed by a winless David Moyes.
6. Chelsea to keep up the pressure on the Manchester duo with a win against Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge, with or without Antonio Conte who has been charged by the FA on the bench.
7. Old foes Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho renew their rivalry at Emirates Stadium. Can Wenger earn only a second ever Premier League win against Mourinho? Perhaps it could still go either way, in a fixture which has always been competitive.